The new SG2-50 BASE safety light curtains represent the natural evolution of the SF2 series. Models with controlled heights ranging from 300 to 1800mm are available, all with an operating distance reaching 19m. The response times ranging from 9 to 20msec result to be amongst the lowest on the market. The new profile and rotating fixing brackets ease installation and the alignment even at long distances and in applications with deviating mirrors.
Features & Benefits
- 19 m operating distance: The increased operating distance allows to solve a wider application range, including those with deviating mirrors.
- Reduced response time: The product can be installed very close to the dangerous area thanks to the extremely low response time and thus reducing the machine dimensions.
- Rotating brackets: Installation in reduced spaces. The possibility of adjusting the rotation angle along the product axis up to 180° with a ±10° fine adjustment facilitates the optic alignment also in extreme conditions.
- Compatibility with SF2: Possible replacement with SG2-B in applications where SF2 was previously installed without modifying the machine structure and the main electrical connections.
This product series has been developed to satisfy to requirements of the following reference applications:
- Automatic machines;
- Machines for packaging, material handling, storing;
- Weaving machines, wood working machines, ceramic working machines;
- Automatic and semi-automatic assembly lines;
- Automatic warehouses.