The emitter-receiver photocells of the S300-F/G-SG-ST series have been homologated to function with the control units of the SG-BWS series that together form a safety system of Type 2 conforming with the EN 954-1 and EN ISO 13849-1 Standards. S300 are MAXI format photocells with infrared emission and operating range reaching 50m. Together with standard models DEFOGGING MODELS with heated front glass are available for applications where sudden changes of the temperature in the nearby of the sensor are causing condensation.
models are available. LEDs signal both the operating status and correct alignment of the safety photocells.
Features & Benefits
- Wide range: suitable for all the industrial applications
- Sensor housing in only one structure with fiber loading: to improve housing toughness and guarantee plant reliability
- Excellent operating distance: to guarantee high application flexibility
- Defogging system: to avoid lens condensation and to improve both the reliability and process production of the plant
Extreme reliability and simplicity make the sx -f/g-sg -st together with SG-BWS control units the ideal solution for the following applications:
- Automatic warehouses
- Machines for food packaging
- Automatic assembling lines